Registration is now open for the single biggest TCPA event of the year—dnc.com’s annual TCPA Compliance Summit. Last year COVID cancelled the event, but it is back and more full of content than ever before.
In a first-ever TWO DAY TCPA event, Eric Troutman, Czar of TCPAWorld will be joined on stage by the top names in the TCPAWorld including:
- Puja “Queenie” Amin—Corporate Counsel for loanDepot
- Michele Shuster—Partner at MacMurray & Shuster
- Aaron S. Weiss—Partner at Carlton Fields
- Peggy Daley of Berkeley Research Group!
Sessions will cover all things TCPA related, including:
- ATDS and prerecorded call developments
- Consent issues for telemarketing and informational calls
- The differences between marketing and informational calling
- Express consent and revocation
- Vicarious liability issues
- Personal liability issues
- The Florida Mini-TCPA
- Human Selection Dialing
- TCPA class action developments
- Call deliverability issues
- Call labeling issues
- The future of Robocall regulation in Congress, the FCC and at the state level
- Good tips for vendor controls, operationalizing TCPA procedures, and other key in-house and compliance take-aways.
14 hours of CLE credit are available for the lawyers in attendance, as well as the ability to connect in person with Eric Troutman in sunny Florida. You can’t miss it. Register now.