European and UK data protection laws present significant challenges to organizations whose business model depends on the international flow of personal data. Along with multimillion-dollar fines, supervisory authorities have the power to impose a mandatory “stop order,” requiring non-compliant data flows to cease.
Join us to learn how your organization can most effectively:
- Understand and respond to the post-Brexit separation of EU GDPR and UK GDPR
- Ensure that you are not affected by the increasing use of “stop orders” to prevent unlawful transfers of personal data
- Employ cookies and other digital technologies
- Select the appropriate legal, technical and organizational measures to protect your business-critical transfers of personal data and implement best practices for conducting personal data adequacy assessments
- Design and implement a data-driven compliance strategy
Our program panelists, comprising members of our Data Privacy, Cybersecurity & Digital Assets Practice based in London, Madrid and Berlin, will also explain the new Standard Contractual Clauses and provide a breakdown of the IAB, Google Analytics and Cookiebot decisions.
Learn more and register here.